Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
FEditor Adv is a Java-based application for modifying all three GBA Fire Emblem games. It was created by Hextator; he later received help from Zahlman.
- Portrait Editor
- Text Editor
- Class Animation Creator
- Class Animation Manager
- Spell Animation Inserter
- ROM Map creation
- Empty at the moment
Goals for Upcoming ReleaseEdit
- Move FE 6 auto patches that are overwriting level up number graphics so that they are out of the way, preferably next to the AH patch
- Make auto patches able to be selectively disabled by having the source for the ints returned by getPatches able to be loaded dynamically from text files with support for comments
- Redo auto patches to be assemblable all at once
- Add CG editor for at least FE 7
- Add auto patch for the graphical fix for units that use both magic and melee weapons
- Fix OAM rendering
- Fix palette editing support for class animations
- Add palette editing support for character animations
- Add support for generating battle backgrounds, at least for FE 7, by extending the CG_Image model
- Add battle background editor for at least FE 7
- Add feature for describing a memory map of the ROM based on what FEditor is "aware of" and have the result able to be saved to a text file
- Port CG/battle background editors to FE 8 and FE 6 where applicable
- Integrate more external features into the main GUI
- Remedy more of FEditor's code marked with "XXX", "FIXME", "TODO" and similar comments
- Add custom chapter support (including map, event and starting location editing)
FEditor can be downloaded via FEUniverse directly from Hextator.
Click on "Latest Version" to download.